Using Evidence to Advocate for Yourself
The resources below are part of the same presentation that was given at the October 2013 WWEA Governing Board meeting to provide information on how to use evidence to advocate for yourself in the teacher evaluation process. Please look for additional information to be posted on this page.
- Using Evidence to Advocate for Yourself in Teacher Evaluation Process (PPT Slides from 10.28.13 presentation)
- Evidence or Opinion Activity Worksheet (A)
- Evidence or Opinion Activity Answer Key (B)
- Non-Observable Illinois Professional Teacher Standards (C)
- Ideas for Organizing Around Evaluation (D)
- Using Evidence to Advocate for Yourself in Teacher Evaluation Process (video presentation–COMING SOON)
The links below will take you to various documents and presentations related to the D200 Teacher Evaluation Plan.
- WWEA Teacher Evaluation Update Powerpoint Slides from April 2013 Membership meeting (PDF)
- Online Video Presentation of April 2013 Teacher Evaluation Update (you need to enter the password: wweateachers)
- D200 Teacher Evaluation Plan Handbook
- ISBE Rules for Teacher Evaluation